Franciscan Education is inspired by vision of St. Francis of Assisi drawn from the
life and teachings of Jesus Christ, who has always been respected and admired by
the people of India. It is also based on the principles of character formation elaborated
by the Founder of Franciscan Society. This vision and these principles give Franciscan
Educational Institutions a specific character and set before their staff, students
and parents high ideals of humanism and service towards which they are invited continually
Our objective is to promote the total development of the person so as to be fully
human, fully Indian and truly modern. This means the student is open and committed
both to the Divine Spirit and his/her fellow human beings. He/she must show this
by being actively concerned about national development.
St. John's Public School aims at the integral and personal formation of the young.
To accomplish this, special efforts are made :-
- to help students to become mature, spiritually oriented men and women of character.
- to encourage them continually to strive after excellence in every field.
- to value and judiciously use their freedom.
- to be clear and firm on principles and courageous in action.
- to be unselfish in the service of their fellowmen and to become agents of needed
social change in their country.